You wouldn’t believe how easy it is to make this Mustard Dip. With or without soaking the cashews! This dip is the perfect food to serve on your next party or gathering. In our house it is a Saturday night/movie night treat.
As you can see sometimes we dip our fingers in it. No chips necessary! LOL!
- 150 gr raw cashews soaked for 2 – 3 hours
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 spring onion + some fresh chives
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- unsweetened soy milk about 100 – 150 ml
- Blend all ingredients starting with cashews and soy milk.
- Once you get the consistency you want/like, add the rest of ingredients.
- As the last add lemon juice and blend.
- Try it and add more salt or lemon juice if you want.
- Best served on top of some bean burgers or with veggie sticks.
This Mustard Dip makes a perfect combination with Bean Burgers as you can see on the photo.
The recipe for these burgers is only available in my Ebook: Flexible Vegan for Everyone. Make sure to get your copy here and enjoy this and many other delicious flexible vegan recipes as well as get some tips and tricks on how to start and stay a Flexible Vegan.
I hope the recipe for this Mustard Dip will be served on your next party. And if you need any help with Planing a Party, make sure to get your FREE printable pdf that can help you organize it.
http://bit.ly/1r6LLbh September 19, 2014 at 08:21PM by Flexible Vegan