This easy peasy cake with coconut and pineapple is an excellent way to use overly ripe pineapple plus it was made with spelt flour which adds some extra nutrients to it. You will love the Easy Pineapple Coconut Cake from the first bite.
- 300 gr spelt flour
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 150 ml sunflower oil
- 1 baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 150 gr brown sugar
- 150 gr shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- soy butter and white flour for greasing the pan
- Clean the pineapple and cut it in small cubes. Blend it! Set aside.
- Now mix all dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add now the oil and stir well.
- Now add the blended pineapple and stir until everything is mixed all together.
- As the last add apple cider vinegar.
- Cover the baking tray with soy butter and thin layer of white flour.
- Pour the mixture in the tray and place it in the preheated oven to 200 C for about 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes, check with a fork if the cake is baked. If not, let it bake for another 10 minutes.
- Decorate with some powder sugar and enjoy!
I hope you like this Easy Pineapple Coconut Cake and that you will make your friends and family happy with it maybe even this weekend. If you like it, don’t forget to share this recipe.
http://bit.ly/1LRpm8u February 27, 2015 at 03:32PM by Flexible Vegan